You can choose from two delivery options at the checkout-- Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery at £3.95 and your orders are despatched within 2-3 business days or Royal Mail Special Delivery which guarantees a next day delivery before 1pm at £6.95. Orders placed before 14.00hrs will be despatched on the same day for Special Delivery. Please indicate 'urgent delivery' in the comment section in 'Checkout' if you expect the delivery the next day and we will still try to get the parcel dispatched on the same day even if its passed 14.00hrs
UK Orders over £80 will be daspatched free of charge by Royal Mail's Recorded Delivery.
1. This service has to be requested before 14.00hrs or it will be despatched the following day Special Delivery.
2. The Post Office do not guarantee Recorded Deliveries on a Saturday to every part of the country.
In either case a signature will be required upon receipt.
Late Or Lost Deliveries
If your delivery is late arriving, please contact us and we will check the tracking system and confirm the status of your delivery. We will then give you the tracking number so that you can check with your local sorting office. Very often it is simply a case that they have attempted delivery and not left a card.
In the event of a non-delivery it is our intention to help you avoid any inconvenience. If the item is time critical we can daspatch another immediately provided we have credit card details to guarantee payment in the event the original turns up. This way you will not be inconvenienced further as the Royal Mail will not officially classify and parcel lost until 15 working days have elapsed by which time your important event date would have passed.
If for any reason you wish to have a refund instead this can be authorized back onto your card after the 15 working days time frame has elapsed and the Royal Mail acknowledges it as lost.
- All goods leaving us are inspected prior to despatch
- However should goods be found to be damaged upon receipt, we will gladly replace them or offer a refund.
- Any for damaged goods must be received by us within forty hours of the delivery* of the goods.
- Any refunds for damaged goods will include posting and packing costs, incurred by the customer.
- We operate a fourteen day no quibble returns policy.
- Please note that due to hygiene considerations earrings are excluded from our returns policy, and therefore are not refunded or replaced.
- To qualify goods must be returned to us within fourteen days of delivery*.
To return goods we ask you to e-mail email@example.com stating the reasons you wish to return the goods. We will then send to you a returns number and a returns form, please complete the form and send it with the goods to the following address:
34 New House
67-68 Hatton Garden
All returned goods must be received by us in an unused state, all associated packaging must be in perfect condition. If the goods are returned in an unfit condition as stated above then we will not refund the goods and they will be returned in the state in which they have been received by us.
On receipt of the goods and necessary forms we will immediately start the refund process. Your postage will only be refunded if the goods are found to be faulty.
The refund will only be made to the original card used to make the purchase.
A charge of £1 will occur for all refunds by our third party card payments gateway.
For your own protection we advise that goods returned to us are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery quoting your Returns Number. We cannot accept any responsibility for goods retuned to us by Royal Mail standard delivery.
Do not use the word JEWELLERY on any outer packaging as this might encourage theft of the goods.
* Delivery is deemed to be the first date which the Post Office delivered or tried to deliver the goods.
The above does not affect your customer statutory rights.